Friday, October 29, 2010

Regis, my Halloween Redeemer

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a total Scrooge when it comes to Halloween (mixing holidays, I know). I just can't get excited about it. I loved it when I was a kid, but as an adult...not so much. I don't have anything against Halloween, I just don't get motivated to put any effort into it, like I do with my extensive Thanksgiving and Christmas decor. However...I have to hand it to my favorite morning show for getting me back on the Halloween train this year (at least getting a foot on the train, let's not get ahead of ourselves).
This morning on Live! with Regis and Kelly, the dynamic hosting duo spent the entire show in MANY different costumes with skits to accompany them all. And I actually laughed! Thanks to Regis and Kelly, I'm actually contemplating dressing up with the hubs when we take our nieces and nephews trick-or-treating this weekend. Thanks guys!! Below are my favorite costume combos from this morning's show....have a giggle

Regis and Kelly as The Situation and Snooki

Kelly as Rachel Zoe

Regis and Kelly as Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga

Regis and Kelly as Jay and Gloria from Modern Family

Kelly and Regis as Katy Perry and Elmo

But my favorite moment, by far, was the portrayal of nearly every member of the Kardashian clan.







Gelman as Scott...hysterical!





Totally brilliant. If you didn't have a chance to catch the episode today, you can watch the whole thing here!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

{all photos courtesy of Live! with Regis & Kelly}








No comments:

Post a Comment