Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Knitorious

For those of you who know me personally, you know that I'm not a big fan of prints on my clothing. I would rather wear something solid and understated than something loud and patterned.....until now! This season I am totally embracing prints, both big and small. And one way that I'm working them into my wardrobe is with big, bold statement knits. 

Obviously, we can't talk about knits without talking about Missoni. Check out these awesome printed runway looks.


{Missoni Fall 2010 Runway, both images courtesy of InStyle}




Khloe Kardashian shows off a trend that we can all keep up with.....ah, puns :-)

{Khloe in Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent via coolspotters}


These uber-coveted Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent styles (including one similar to Khloe's!) are on the top of my when-I-get-my-windfall list.

{Image via Cynthia Vincent}

{Twelfth St by Cynthia Vincent Felicity Sweater, about $400, found on Piperlime}

{Twelfth St by Cynthia Vincent Blanket Sweater, about $460, from shopbop}


I love, love, love this Alexander McQueen style.  A zebra printed cowl-neck? Genius!

{McQ by Alexander McQueen Cowl Neck Zebra Long Cardigan, about $350, from shopbop}


How beautiful is this Dolce Vita cardigan? It makes me want to put on some desert booties and a big chunky turquoise necklace.

{Dolce Vita Tammy Cardigan Sweater, about $220, found on shopbop}



Statement Stripes are great for anyone not ready to take the plunge into something more graphic, whether slender or wide.

{White + Warren Asymmetric Cardigan, about $190, found on Piperlime}

{Marc by Marc Jacobs Orion Blanket Sweater, about $530, found on shopbop}



Old Navy isn't just for Performance Fleece anymore! I scored this chunky, statement sweater on sale for $20! My version is black, grey, and white and looks awesome with a black and white micro-print tank and jeggings. Bring on the sweater weather!

{Women's Long Tie-Belt 'Jet Sweater' Cardigan, about $50, from Old Navy}

No comments:

Post a Comment