Thursday, October 21, 2010

Over and Out

So sorry I've left you all hanging for an entire week! I was in New York City for work and barely had time to shower, let alone blog. But now I'm back, so let's get right down to it :-)

Not only do I covet autumnal weather for the layering possibilities, but also because its the time of year that I can dust off my boot collection and pound the pavement in style. I love wearing boots. I love how they make you feel tall and strong, and you can pull on a pair and instantly complete an outfit. While the over-the-knee boot really came onto the scene last year, this year has proven to be the dawn of the flat OTK. Perfect for girls like me that are on their feet for 8-10 hours a day! Now my problem is deciding whether I want to sport an equestrian style or rock a biker pair....tough choice!

{I'm dying inside over these boots......oh, the pain of being broke! Dior Over-the-Knee Biker Boot, $1290, Neiman Marcus





{Now I know it has a heel, but I couldn't resist the buckles behind the knee! Sam Edelman Suede boots, $225, found on Instyle}

It took me a while to come to grips with reality and admit to myself that I just can't afford the to-die-for Dior pair at the top of the page. But my despair turned to delight as soon as I laid eyes on these babies! Motorcycle hardwear, Equestrian color, kick-yourself-for-passing-them-up price tag. Perfection!





No comments:

Post a Comment