Monday, November 1, 2010

Fashionable Friends: Lisa!

We all have fashionistas in our circle...and I'm happy to say that my circle is exceptionally well dressed (working in retail helps....no cubicle-appropriate dress codes!).  So I figured that I would start posting some of my friends chicest- and cheapest- looks as inspiration. Today's Fashionable Friend....Lisa!


Here's the rundown on Lisa's outfit....and some similar pieces for you to try :-)

The Sweater: Lisa got her awesome cardi from Mango...on sale! Get it here
or try this MINKPINK Cocoon Cardigan from Piperlime...only $64. Nice

The Jeans: I love the worn-in shade of the dark wash on Lisa's jeans. She scored them from Urban Outfitters for $54!

The T-Shirt: Lisa and I think alike when it comes to t-shirts. Find 'em cheap and buy as many as you can at one time. One of her favorites....Gap.

The Shoes: Lisa found these Nine West T-strap heels ages ago at TJ Maxx for about $60
While my pick is more pricey, any Frye shoe will last FOREVER, so spending a little extra cash is well worth it, as you won't have to replace them for quite some time.

I love Lisa's look because you can accessorize it with a simple pendant and skinny belt like she did, or you can wear the cardigan open with a big, chunky necklace, like this piece. 


Who are the chic chicks that you get style inspiration from?

No comments:

Post a Comment