Friday, September 10, 2010

Gettin' Knotty

Now I know that men's grosgrain belts are not on my wish list...but I never miss the chance to plug a friend's product, especially when it's such a great deal! Last night, the Hubs and I attended an event for the Knot Clothing Co., a company founded by one of Thompy's college buddies, Nick Mannella. Nick, along with his design partner Caitlin, has created a line of grosgrain belts and keychains that perfectly reflect the East Coast lifestyle that I'm so proud to live :-)


Their belts and accessories are 100% American made and at such a low price (right around $30!), you can afford to get one for every preppy man in your life. Last night Thompy made out with the BYOB Belt, courtesy of your's truely.

But don't take our word for it...visit their website here.....and support Nick, Caitlin, and all those who wear their madras pants proudly.

1 comment:

  1. I would so order that beer belt if I lived in the US, it would so fit into my 70's persona (which I wish I had).

    ReplyDelete