Thursday, September 9, 2010

Forward, March!

So one of my favorite trends for this season is the military look, and I love a light jacket that you can literally throw over anything in the fall. So it goes without saying that one of my first {thrifty} purchases for this coming autumn is a army-style jacket....in fatigue green, obvi.

Check out Drew Barrymore in a short-sleeved version......that of which I'm sure I could never afford


Oogle this beauty from Dolce Vita that I've been spying on Shopbop.com

Now while this swoon-worthy jacket doesn't carry the heaviest price tag of all my inspiration pieces (right around $250)...you can always go cheaper :-) 

Enter this wonderful find!




I scooped up this Hooded Nomad Jacket on sale from J.Crew, on sale for $80!!! 
Score of the week, for sure :-)

I can't wait to wear this jacket with dark wash skinny jeans, a gingham print oxford shirt, and a jean vest layered underneath. Add my cork peep-toe platforms and I've got a great early-fall casual evening look...point me in the direction of the nearest dive bar (preferably with a karaoke machine and Lisa Mendelson)!

No comments:

Post a Comment