Saturday, January 1, 2011

You Can Throw It Over Your Shoulder...

I love handbags. Anyone who knows me is aware of this {and they also know that I don't like to work 'purse'...just saying it bothers me}. I tend to favor a satchel or tote on most days, but lately I've been coveting something a little bit more functional, that will leave me with two free hands. Enter the Cross-Body Bag. Totally practical, but with styles like these, you aren't missing out on the fashionable aspect either!

Love the chain strap on Reese's style
{Reese Witherspoon with a Rebecca Minkoff cross-body bag, image from InStyle}



SJP's smaller size is so chic!

{Petite Ecole Messenger Bag, $158, from Anthropologie, no longer available-sad!}


Taylor sports a perfectly classic saddle bag
{Taylor Swift with her Ralph Lauren Larchmont Cross-Body, Image from People}




What's your Cross-Body Style?

No comments:

Post a Comment