Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011-Bring on the Glitz!

O.M.G. I'm appalled by how long it's been since I've posted.....many apologies. You'll be happy to know that my New Year's Resolution this year will be to be much better about regularly posting on this blog....along with saving more money so Thompy and I can buy a house, but that really doesn't effect all of you, my lovely readers! 

My first order of business? Outfit you for NYE, obvi! For an event like a New Year's Eve party, I never want to wear something that I'll be devastated about never wearing again. One rogue champagne spray, and an expensive silk dress is totally ruined. My solution....shop at Forever 21 or H&M. They're always chock-full of sparkles and flirty silhouettes (that you can totally get away with at New Years),  and you'll never feel guilty about spending any money. I'm loving these cheap and chic looks...all under $50!




At this price, you'll be paying more for your cocktails than for your outfit!

L-O-V-E the black and white color-blocking.


This is what I'll be wearing on Friday night! With black tights and a motorcycle-style leather jacket....I'll look so bad-ass :-)


The polka-dots on this skirt make it sweet, while the high hem-line makes it flirty!






I mean, come on. If you're going to be forced to wear a party hat, it may as well be this one.

What will your party outfit look like this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment