Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Boy's Club

I love to wear flats during this time of year (even though the thought of exposing my ankles to the freezing, blustery air on a day like today is making my teeth chatter!), but I've grown a tad bit bored with what I've got going on in my closet right now.  So to put a little excitement into my flat shoe collection, I've decided to embrace the menswear trend and adopt a pair of oxfords.

The pinnacle of the American Oxford. 


I love the preppy, Americana feel of the oxford shoe...just throw on ankle jeans and a cable-knit turtle neck, and you're good to go!




These are my ultimate choice....just in case Santa is reading this blog!



Check out these two laceless options....much more affordable! Maybe it's the laces that make the above shoes so pricey :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment