Monday, January 24, 2011

50 Under $50? Thanks, Piperlime!

I love sales. Love them. There is no feeling more exhilarating than buying something amazing for a reduced price. And when one of my tried-and-true websites has everything organized neatly for me, (so that I can peruse sales while watching morning talk shows) it makes the feeling that much better. 

Enter Piperlime's 50 under $50 Sale! 50 dresses, 50 sweaters, 50 coats, and 50 pairs of boots all under 50 bucks. Not too shabby! Check out some of my favorite steals.


I love this dress for a party, or belted with leggings, boots, and a chunky cardigan for day time.



Faux Fur for only $50? Fantastic!


I love the Military-meets-Anorak look of this jacket


I want to wear this right now. I love the uneven hem and the flattering piping. 


Wear with tights or skinny jeans. You'll look sexy either way ;)

Visit Piperlime for all of their awesome sales right now. Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Jacket.. I actually bought it yesterday when I got my e-mail notification! : )

    ReplyDelete