Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nasty Weather? Sassy Footwear!

Tonight's winter weather really left me longing for a new pair of boots....ones that are both fashionable, waterproof, and able to keep my tootsies warm! (Currently, I'm rockin' a pair of Uggs that are certainly not waterproof, and frankly make my feet look 2 sizes bigger and flatter...don't know if that qualifies as fashionable). Winter boots are one thing (out of a few) that I don't feel badly spending a little bit more money on, because when it's 7am and I'm scraping the snow off my windshield, I want to be sure my feet aren't as miserable as the rest of me is. 


This pair makes me want to tromp through a snowy, English field...maybe on some kind of quail hunt

This navy blue boot seems so fresh!


The Sorel Caribou.....a classic. 


In true love with the Pocahontas vibe of this pair


Wear folded down, or laced up like this season's trend


Boots fit for an Arctic Princess


Love the cool, classic rock 70's feel of this ankle pair


While it may be the priciest pair, it's definitely the sexiest pair


1 comment: