Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Godesses

The one thing that I love most about these awards shows is, obvi, compiling my own list of "Best Dressed" celebs. And what's even more fun? Seeing how my list compares and contrasts to the so-called professionals (i.e.; the panels on various fashion television programs). Fashion is so subjective and what one person may see as a total bomb, another may see as the best of the best. Love it. Here, in no particular order, is my list of top eleven best-dressed ladies at last night's Golden Globes. Let the debating begin!

In love with this sexy, futuristic fashion robot meets Dynasty look


OBSESSED. I physically gasped when I saw this last night. Did I mention I was OBSESSED?


Love all the girly-glam things about this. The color, the ruffle, the train! So cute.


I'm still applauding this risky, beaded boho style. And let's talk about those BANGS!


Balancing sexy AND sophisticated can be tough. Emma writes the book on it in this gown.


Sorry Natalie Portman. I love you and all, but THIS is how you dress a baby bump!


CZJ shows us a magnificently textured take on a classic awards show silhouette


Knowing how to dress your body is half the battle. Christina nailed it!


Mila wears the PERFECT color for her skin and hair, proving you can be red-hot in emerald.


Love navy blue. Love laser-cut details....love this look, natch.


So much color at this year's awards- and this eggplant stunner on Mr. Schue's crazy ex is no exception!

Who got your votes for best dressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment