Thursday, July 21, 2011

What I Want Now! {Ease into Fall}

Yeah, yeah...I realize that it's 115 degrees out there today, but I can't help dreaming of crisp autumn mornings that don't require me to order my latte over ice. (I'm getting REALLY tired of iced coffee drinks, btw). Here are a few pieces that I'm dreaming of. Now I just have to find their budget-friendly twins...they're out there somewhere! 

Very Adirondack-Chic


I want to wear these with something unexpected, like a structured flannel shirt


Imagine the jaws dropping when you walk into the cocktail party in this!


I will die without these....literally die. The true death. 


Wear everyday with everything. Perfect


A classic staple, tried-and-true...and cashmere!


Christmas is coming....hope you're listening Thompy!!


Hey, a girl can dream, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment