Monday, July 11, 2011

Orange you glad....

I love the color orange. It makes me feel bold and confident. It reminds me of summer. It's preppy and edgy at the same time. And....not too many people wear it, which makes me love it even more.  Like a juicy tangerine fresh of the branch (right? Tangerines are tree fruits...), these great pieces are just begging to be picked. And with their low prices, you'll be able to snag a few :-)


This orange and grey color combo is probably the closest I'll get to Hermes...
{Color block heel, $100, Aldo via InStyle}


I would wear this blazer/kimono hybrid with jorts and heels on a date with my hubby
{Linen Kimono, $50 on sale!, Zara}


OBSESSED!
{Timex Originals Camper, $50, Piperlime}


These are so dainty and lady-like. 
{Tinley Road Coral Flower Stud Earrings, $20, Piperlime}


Lightweight enough for summer
{AEO Wavy Ikat Scarf, $19.50, American Eagle}


The relaxed fit of these chinos makes me want to wear them every day
{ASOS Pleat Pocket Chinos, about $52, Asos}


Love this color on tan toes!
{A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find, OPI for salons}

No comments:

Post a Comment