Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Snip Time!

Well peeps, it's that time again. I've been growing out my hair for over a year and I've gotten to the point where I'm just so BORED!!!!!!!!! I've got a cut on the books coming up next week and, much to my hubby's chagrin, I'm really thinking of making a major change. 
I've had short hair before, and I love the individuality that I feel short hair conveys, but there is a part deep down inside of me that feels like I don't look quite as pretty when my hair is short....which is so crazy to think because there are so many gorgeous women out there with short hair!! Posh Spice, anyone??? Maybe it's because my face is a little bit round, but I'm not sure that short is the most flattering look on me. Plus, Thompy LOVES my long hair, and when you're going to be spending the rest of your life with someone, you make a few concessions to keep them happy. 
I'm just so torn. I love the edginess, but I still want to be pretty.....tell me what to do! Just how short should I go?











Advice Please!!!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for something along the lines of Brooklyn Decker's shag. I usually have pixie cuts year round but I've been growing my hair out and I can tell you they are definitely high maintenance if you have any sort of texture in your hair.

    ReplyDelete