Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yikes. Stripes!

One of my hands-down favorite trend right now is stripes. I've been wearing stripes on my clothes (and decorating with them in my home) for years. They are undeniably preppy, fresh, and just make you want to smile. From crisp men's suiting, to boatneck tees, to tote bags....there's nothing the mighty stripe can't do.  

 I LOVE this dress...too bad its out of my reach
{Jil Sander Spring 2011 Runway}








Prada. 'Nuff said
{Prada Canvas Stripe Tote, $1395, Neiman Marcus}




So hot.  And a racerback, natch.


A wear-with-everything, worth the splurge piece

This total steal makes me want to stroll on the French Riviera


A single-stripe statement, in an unbelievable price!


I love Toms in the summer with some jorts and a button down

Love the mis-matched corner detail

I own this sweater and I would wear it EVERY day if it were socially acceptable

So would you embrace these stripey styles?

No comments:

Post a Comment