Friday, April 1, 2011

Pump up the jam

So I was perusing Shopbop yesterday when I spotted the Sergio Rossi heels below. I realized how essential a good pair of black heels is for every woman. They can be worn to work, on a date, with jeans, anywhere! And I always say, the higher the better! Lucky for me (and my feet), the platform trend seems is huge right now. I love looking gloriously tall without feeling like a need to saw my feet off at the end of the night. While I would love to be able to go out and buy this pair of {celebrity favorite} YSL pumps, we all know by now that I need to shop on a little bit of a smaller scale. Check out these splurge and save options for the pair of pumps no woman should be without!


Elegant and sexy at the same time. A must-have style in everyone's closet


Gorgeous, but a little pricey...


I can always use a little bit of python in my life


I am head-over-heels (haha, puns) for the cutout detail on this pair}


And for a few more wallet-friendly options...

Just picked these bad boys up for myself...I'm 5'10" when I wear them!!!!


I love the tiniest bit of peep


A little unique platform detail dresses up this classic



A slightly pointed toe-great for revving up a normal work style


SASSY patent leather


Put your best foot forward, lovers! Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment