Monday, April 18, 2011

New Kids on the {Color} Block

Only over the past year have I really embraced color in my wardrobe. It used to always be black, white, grey, and jeans. But this spring's color blocking trend is one that I can totally get behind. No crazy prints to worry about mixing- all the hard work is done for you! The colors are so bright and cheery....they totally remind me of these crazy popsicles that my mom used to by for us in the summer time. Ah, memories. And while I certainly can't afford the Fendi sandals or the Louis Vuitton clutch, the Nine West satchel breaths a little bit of hope into my soul. 


Full on outfit-blocking at the Jil Sander  spring runway

Sometimes you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Still love black and white :-)

Oh, what I wouldn't do...

Enough with the dreaming...back to {financial} reality

At these prices, I can buy both pairs! Which is good, because I can't decide which one I like best.
{Nine West Braxton, $99 and Stylin', $89}



LOVE these. Want them. Now.


I love the neutral colors. I have these and I wear them all the time



No comments:

Post a Comment