Thursday, August 4, 2011

Need a Weekend Project?

So as someone who loves fashion AND crafting, there are a few blogs that I read religiously and one of my absolute favs is ...love maegan. Not only does Maegan document many of her outfits throughout the week and give us a peek into her home (all while writing with a real woman's point-of-view), but she also writes a TON of crafting posts, aptly titled "Maeg It Yourself". You may remember this skirt that I made with Maegan's instruction.

I read this post yesterday (around 10pm), and had to refrain from running right out to pick up all of the supplies. I'm going on a mini vacation with my hubby today and as soon as we get home, I'll be tacking a crack at this DIY. Love it!

Here's a little hint as to what this Maeg It Yourself is all about.

Click here for the Maeg-it Yourself Jewel Embellished Shoe DIY (and try to ignore how skeletal Katie Holmes looks...we'll discuss later.) You won't be sorry you did! 
(and I want to see pics of your finished products! I'll be sure to post mine soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment