Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Shoe Update

I posted a few weeks ago about some spring shoes that I've got my eye on. Well the past two weekends have been jackpots for my shoe collection! Two weeks ago, I picked up the gold Sperry's seen here. They are SO comfortable, and even better looking in person than on-line. 

Then on Sunday, my sugar-daddy (read: husband) and I headed to the mall. Thompy made his way to the suit store (boring!) and I went straight for DSW. It was there, with my head on a swivel (as one must do when walking the aisles), that I spotted these little gems. I just can't wait to wear them. 


I mean, they are the perfect springtime bootie! I can't wait to wear them soon with some wooly tights or some matchstick jeans, and then later in the summer with a maxi dress. The best part of all, they are super comfortable with a substantial platform so I can totally wear them to work. Bonus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment