Monday, February 21, 2011

Look What I Made!

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than finding something amazing for a next-to-nothing price.....except for when I can make that amazing thing for free! My parents gave me this awesome screen-printing machine for my birthday last month, and I've been teaching myself the process over the past few weeks. Check out this bag I made for my mom.


Thanks to this awesome gift and some internet clip art, I've got a totally re-vamped tank top that would otherwise be sitting in the bottom of my closet. Sweet! 


I took this old tank top that I don't think I've ever even worn

Next, I printed out this adorable looking bow graphic onto a transparency

Jump ahead a few steps, and I've got my screen all ready for printing

Add some ink......

...and Voila! 
A completely re-styled tank with a trompe l'oeil twist! 

A big thanks to my mom and dad for giving me such an awesome gift.  I can't wait to go through the rest of my drawers to find some more things to screen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment