Friday, May 20, 2011

Brilliant Boden


With summer upon us, its time for me to stock up on some warm-weather staples. Luckily, I keep getting Boden catalogues in the mail. A British company that started 20 years ago with just a handful of menswear pieces, Boden is now offering men's. women's and kid's clothing stateside. Bonus- their prices will leave some extra change in your pocket for a couple of ice-cold beers. Check them out for some brilliant preppy basics that you'll be sure to wear all summer! 


I think by now my obsession with stripes is pretty evident.


Perfect sorts to wear ALL summer
{Printed Shorts, $58}

I love the watercolor style flowers on this top
{Silk ruffle top, $88}


A preppy summer-staple

Am I dreaming? I mean, seriously?!?!



If only there was a way to wear all of these things at once :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I would literally pay for a subscription to the Boden catalogue!

    ReplyDelete